Project Manager, Compliance Analytics & OperationsJob ID R17098
New Balance was founded on one simple maxim: we were born to move. For over a century, that idea has inspired us to support athletes of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence, whether that means winning a medal or just leading a more active lifestyle.
But as proud as we are of our history, we’re even more excited about our future. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers – those kindred spirits who follow only their passions — because tomorrow belongs to the courageous of today.
Join us in upholding a culture of integrity, teamwork, and community. Join New Balance and declare your independence.
This position is responsible for Global Compliance data analytics and internal reporting, including the development of data dashboards for various internal audiences/stakeholders. You will manage the integration of NB Global Compliance policies and procedures as well as help coordinate with our Domestic team to ensure consistency in practice between global supply chain and NB owned factories.
- Analyze and regularly report on supplier performance and areas of opportunity/concern
- Support team leadership in strengthening NB compliance program policies, procedures, and systems – including reporting tools – for regional and global use
- Build strong relationships with internal and external businesses to ensure that NB social and environmental standards, policies, and procedures are fully compatible and integrated
- Work with internal and external partners to deliver remediation, training, and other mechanisms to build supplier capacity
- Research, learn, and understand: labor, wage, and safety laws; labor contracts; factory management systems; and international human rights standards
- Work closely with Global Compliance team members to understand and stay current on relevant labor and HSE legislation within our supply chain countries
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant course of study
- 5+ years of relevant experience; preferably with at least 3 years in a direct company-based CSR role
- Database/data systems expertise; experience with Fair Factories Clearinghouse (FFC) and Spotfire a plus
- Experience conducting factory compliance audits and overseeing corrective actions
- Experience creating globally relevant operational policy and supporting SOPs
- Strong understanding of apparel and footwear supply chain operations
- Willingness to actively question the way things are done and use data to inform strategy and prioritize action
- Domestic and international travel (20-25%)
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks – opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs – that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. You’ll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword – it’s part of our culture.
Learn more about our company benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.
Meet Evie, Apparel Design
Meet Tim, Product Innovation
Meet Hanalei, Retail Manager