Assistant Store Manager - London O2 Icon Outlet
London, EnglandJob ID R19350
New Balance was founded on one simple maxim: we were born to move. For over a century, that idea has inspired us to support athletes of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence, whether that means winning a medal or just leading a more active lifestyle.
But as proud as we are of our history, we’re even more excited about our future. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers – those kindred spirits who follow only their passions — because tomorrow belongs to the courageous of today.
Join us in upholding a culture of integrity, teamwork, and community. Join New Balance and declare your independence.
- Allocates resources and organizes processes to boost the efficiency and productivity in different situations
- High knowledge of retail KPIs taking decisions aiming to improve the store
- Analyses the performance of the store (for example, bestsellers, space allocation, etc.) and makes the necessary adjustments to increase productivity and efficiency
- Amazing customer service model and boosts sales and the experience of the brand, using advanced sales techniques
- Understands customer expectations and train your team to always reach or exceed their expectations
- Guides and provides training to all team members in terms of products and seasonal products
- Co-ordinating rota
- Minimizes losses implementing, monitoring and tracking all procedures of loss prevention
- supports the recruitment, integration, training and development of the store team
- Carrying out administration tasks
- Key holder
- Dealing with enquiries and escalation route for customer complaints
- Understanding and supporting store operations, policies and procedures
- Helping train new associates
- Effective store merchandising
- Helping organise promotions
- Co-ordinating deliveries
- Active member of the retail store carrying out Retail Assistant duties - sales, customer service, stock control.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- Previous experience in a supervisory position
- 2 years retail experience
- Ability to lead and coach a team
- Reasonable knowledge of numeracy and literacy and excellent verbal communication
- Ability to perform basic maths and have PC and/or cash register skills.
- Must demonstrate proficiency with PC for spreadsheets, word processing, and inventory software.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must demonstrate strong customer service skills, good verbal communication skills and enjoy working with the public.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to lift 15 - 40 pounds.
- Flexible work schedule includes weekends and holidays.