Digital Commerce UX Analyst
Sunset Hills, MissouriJob ID R18226
New Balance was founded on one simple maxim: we were born to move. For over a century, that idea has inspired us to support athletes of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence, whether that means winning a medal or just leading a more active lifestyle.
But as proud as we are of our history, we’re even more excited about our future. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers – those kindred spirits who follow only their passions — because tomorrow belongs to the courageous of today.
Join us in upholding a culture of integrity, teamwork, and community. Join New Balance and declare your independence.
The UX Analyst will support the Digital Commerce UX Team’s A/B Testing program by providing performance analysis of site experiences. This position will assist in creating pre-test plans for the Development team, monitor daily site performance, execute post-test analysis and provide direction based on the data story.
- Analyze AB Test result data and develop reports that help optimize outcomes and shape business decisions
- Determine relevant metrics, establish goals and create appropriate reports to track progress and evaluate program results, analyze efficiencies and modify strategies based upon results as needed
- Recommend enhancements based on findings, with goals of enabling the maximum number of website visitors to become new customers of more engage existing customers.
- Perform ad hoc analyses and provide analytical consultation and support to key stakeholders
- Partner with UX team members create stories, hypos or solutions.
- Ad-hoc analysis and other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent combination of education, skills and experience
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a quantitative analysis role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other
- Experience with A/B Testing & personalization software such as Optimizely, (or other website optimization tool)
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks – opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs – that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. You’ll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword – it’s part of our culture.
Learn more about our company benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.