Truck Driver/ Warehouse Worker
Skowhegan, MaineJob ID R19741
New Balance was founded on one simple maxim: we were born to move. For over a century, that idea has inspired us to support athletes of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence, whether that means winning a medal or just leading a more active lifestyle.
But as proud as we are of our history, we’re even more excited about our future. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers – those kindred spirits who follow only their passions — because tomorrow belongs to the courageous of today.
Join us in upholding a culture of integrity, teamwork, and community. Join New Balance and declare your independence.
JOB MISSION: Associate will combine driving a company box truck daily, fill-in for over the road driving during certain times throughout the year, and work in the New Balance warehouse as needed.
- Drive company box truck frequently throughout the day to local locations.
- Will fill-in on over the road driving during vacations, sick time and other necessary coverage throughout the year.
- Responsible for warehouse duties including but not limited to receiving, stocking, picking and checking including maintenance of accurate inventory, following established safety rules, policies and procedures.
- Preform other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
- Must have Class A CDL License and medical certificate to operate a truck.
- Clean driving record- current Class C License.
- Comply with random drug and alcohol testing.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instruction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer)
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 65 lbs daily. Average lifting time of 4 hours a day.
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks – opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs – that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. You’ll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword – it’s part of our culture.
Learn more about our company benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.